Aantal uren: 32-36 uur
Vervaldatum: 3 september
Edukans is an international NGO specialized in education and training for underprivileged young people. Established in 2002 as Dutch NGO, we focus on 6+ developing countries with a budget of €9M (2017). Institutional fundraising contributes for 25% to the turnover. Our intervention areas are quality education, employability skills, gender equality, education in emergencies. Strategies range from poverty alleviation to capacity building and advocacy, working with partner NGO's, government institutions and in public-private partnerships.
Edukans is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Institutional Partnerships & Funding Officer (0,8 – 1,0 fte).
The Institutional Partnerships & Funding Officer will coordinate proposal development, deliver proposals and build relationships with donors and partners. The Officer will look to expand existing relationships and open up new opportunities with bilateral and multilateral donors. Thus, the generation of income for the organization from existing and new donors is central for the position.
- Identify, access and approach relevant perspective bilateral and multilateral donors with a focus on the EU, governmental donors in Europe and USA and other international and institutional donor funds.
- Develop proposals (including project design and writing proposals) and ensure they meet with overall planning and capacity.
- Monitor fundraising results and developments with bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Invest and coordinate building new relevant relationships with partners such as other INGOs.
Functie-eisen en profiel
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the International Development field or in Education in a similar position.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience and successful track record in fundraising with the EU and governmental donors in Europe and USA.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and knowledge of French of Spanish is an asset.
- - A gross salary between € 3.043,00 and € 4.520,00 per month, depending on relevant years of experience.
- - Excellent pension scheme.
- - Room for personal development and growth.
Informeren en solliciteren
Please send your application to Suzanna Pijlman at email@example.com before September 3rd. The first round of interviews will be held on September 6th.
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via firstname.lastname@example.org, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.