Organisatie: War Child
Aantal uren: 24 uur
Vervaldatum: 12 augustus
‘An organised team player with excellent planning and coordination skills’.
War Child is a young and dynamic organization. We try to keep an informal ambiance within our office, with a lot of room for creativity, inspiration and self-initiative from employees. We practice what we preach: dynamic, innovative, integrity focused and a drive to reach the highest possible results against the lowest possible costs. War Child offers a challenging job in an inspiring workplace in Amsterdam.
As the Grant Officer you support the Manager and the team members of the Programme Partnerships and Grants department in delivering the objectives of the department. You do this through accurate grant administration, processing relevant data, providing timely information and pro-active general grant, administrative and organisational support. You report to the Manager of the department.
Grant administration and departmental support
- Ensure accurate and up to date administration;
- Manage archives and, on request, providing files / documents;
- Compile summaries for internal and external stakeholders;
- Responsible for organisation of team meetings, including facilities and minutes;
- Support coordination of grant applications upon request, including collecting and producing general parts of the submission.
- Support development and implementation of organisation wide projects: preparation, implementation and monitoring. Communication of project status and results;
- Support development and implementation of policies, processes, guidelines and non-financial tools, systems and methods;
- Support development of training packages for the organisation to build capacity and organisation of trainings.
Functie-eisen en profiel
- HBO or Academic working level with relevant background in development/international cooperation;
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of project management, fundraising or grant management;
- Financial background and experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Proven experience with data systems;
- Able to analyze and work with large sets of data (Excel and other databases);
- Excellent writing skills in English and preferably Dutch, French and/or Spanish;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with eye for detail;
- Cultural and organizational sensitivity;
- Flexible, pro-active, customer and result-oriented;
- Available from 6th of August up until 31th of December, 24 hours per week divided over 4 days.
Informeren en solliciteren
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply before the 12th of July 2018. Make sure to upload your English CV and cover letter by using this link. Is this not your dream job? Support War Child by sharing this job with your network! The safety of children is essential to War Child. War Child does not tolerate or accept any form of abuse. This subject is addressed in our recruitment and selection procedures.
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via email@example.com, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.