Organisatie: Heifer Nederland
Aantal uren: > 32 uur
Vervaldatum: 22 augustus
Together with the international Heifer network, Heifer Nederland fights hunger and poverty by promoting sustainable integrated farming systems, cooperation between farmers and strong market linkages. Heifer Nederland leads the EU fundraising for the international network. In order to successfully implement this lead role, Heifer Nederland is looking for a program developer (m/f). The program developer will work with colleagues in Heifer Nederland, Heifer Project International, local governments and other partners to design large-scale project proposals and manage a smooth transition to successful project implementation.
- Identify business and funding opportunities at the EU and its member states, and stay current on key funders’ development policies,
- Develop and cultivate partnerships in the Netherlands and Europe with relevant governments, civil society organisations, knowledge institutes and private sector players,
- Cooperate with Heifer program staff and other (local) partners in order to develop relevant programs and write winning proposals,
- Coordinate start-up and implementation of projects,
- Contribute to the development of institutional strategies of Heifer Nederland and the Heifer network,
- Prepare Terms of References for consultants and coordinate their work in proposal development-related assignments.
Functie-eisen en profiel
- Master’s degree in animal husbandry, agro-economics, international development or related area, plus 4 years of work experience,
- Experience in development of partnerships with institutions, private sector and civil society,
- Proven experience in program development, budgeting and proposal writing,
- Experience in project coordination: workshop facilitation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting,
- Knowledge of the financial and administrative procedures of institutional donors, notably the EU and DGIS,
- Demonstrated success in winning large scale (over € 1 million) project proposals,
- Proficiency in English and preferably in French or Spanish,
- Excellent analytical and communication skills,
- Ability to establish priorities in a time-sensitive environment and cope with deadlines,
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- A contract for one year, with the prospect of prolongation,
- A great work environment in a small, committed team and a strong and innovative international network,
- Salary according to ‘CAO Welzijn’ scale 9 and attractive employee benefits.
Informeren en solliciteren
Please, send your application before 22 August 2018 to Marius van der Veeken, email@example.com.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via firstname.lastname@example.org, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.