- Fitch onderbouwt de rating met onder andere de volgende argumenten:
- Fitch expects KAS BANK to maintain critical mass in its core asset administration business. Its knowledge of local reporting and regulatory requirements enables it to provide tailor-made value-added reporting services to its customers.
- Fitch views KAS BANK's risk appetite as low. The bank is mainly exposed to operational risk while credit risk is very low.
- Outsourcing agreements are tight and comprehensive controls are in place, and further client on-boarding and upscaling will be more cost efficient.
- KAS BANK’s common equity Tier 1 ratio was 26% at end-June 2016, reflecting management’s aim to maintain the bank’s regulatory capital ratios well above regulatory requirements.
Lees de volledige Rating Action Commentary van Fitch Ratings.