Organisatie: Stichting Sonic Acts
Aantal uren: 32 uur
Vervaldatum: 1 september
Sonic Acts was founded in 1994. Over the years, it has established itself as a thematic festival with a strong focus on contemporary and historical developments at the intersections of art, technology, music and science. Each festival edition explores the chosen theme by means of an international conference, a wide range of concerts and performances, exhibitions and screenings, and embraces a broad spectrum of fields, practices and disciplines. Sonic Acts is looking for a
Head of Marketing & Communications
As Head of Marketing & Communications at Sonic Acts you are responsible for the marketing and communication of all year-round activities, including the biennial Sonic Acts Festival. You manage the communications team and work closely with the programmers, producers and partners. Fulfilment of the position starts immediately.
You are well aware of contemporary developments in art and culture, especially in electronic music and at the intersection of art and technology. You have affinity with the art world, academia, technology and science. You are an excellent writer and strong communicator, and are able to work strategically and in a structured manner. You can set priorities and manage a team. You are also capable of communicating Sonic Acts’ various activities in an innovative and inspiring way to a broad audience.
You are responsible for:
· Developing the marketing and communications plan, the audience development strategy, and the sponsoring and donation policy.
· Conceiving and executing original and innovative campaigns and promotions.
· Leading a small communications team, managing all communication activities – including ticketing – and monitoring the progress of all campaigns.
· Preparing and managing the marketing and communications budget.
· Contributing to grant applications, reports and evaluations.
· Maintaining contacts with press, media and partners.
· Completed higher education.
· Good communication and excellent writing skills.
· At least 5 years relevant work experience.
· Experience with the development and implementation of a marketing and communication plan.
· An extensive network in media, music, art and culture.
· A proactive, flexible, stress-free and deadline-resistant personality.
· A varied and challenging job for 32 hours per week at an innovative cultural organisation in Amsterdam.
· Collaboration with an ambitious team and interesting partners on unique programmes.
· A competitive salary that matches the position.
Responses and questions
Send responses before 1 September to: email@example.com. For questions, please contact Eve Dullaart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
►Vacature ingevuld? Laat het ons weten via email@example.com, dan nemen we je nieuwe collega op in onze rubriek Movers.